#DigDeepYogis day 10 - things you've done that you thought you could never do
1) Get a master's degree from Harvard (I was never the most serious/sharpest student). Coming from a southern, middle class family, Harvard just didn't seem like something that would happen.
2) Teach yoga. I felt so new in my practice, despite practicing for years, and never felt I was knowledgeable or inspiring enough to teach. I'm so thankful I trusted myself and focused on this goal - where your focus goes is where the energy flows.
3) Write a book. The manuscript is not quite finished, but every time I look at the document I think, "holy shit, I can't believe all those words came out of me." Besides papers for school, the longest thing I'd ever written was maybeeee three pages.
4) Lose someone I love and not lose myself completely. Still find happiness and peace. Still have (many) moments of complete joy and still think the world is a pretty kicka$$ place.
5) Do a forearm stand! Next stop - handstand.